Content on this website is © copyright Antimicrobial Resistance and Healthcare Associated Infection (ARHAI) Scotland for the NHS National Services Scotland, the NHSScotland and its agents unless otherwise stated.
News organisations may copy, quote, publish and broadcast material from this website without payment and without approval provided they observe the conditions below. Other users may copy or download material from this website for private research and study without payment and without approval provided they observe the conditions below.
The conditions of the waiver of copyright are that users observe the following conditions:
- quote the source as the ARHAI Scotland as required
- do not use the material in a misleading context or in a derogatory manner
- provide ARHAI Scotland a complimentary copy of a print publication
- provide ARHAI Scotland with URL address of a website using copied material (except Press Releases)
The following material may not be copied and is excluded from the waiver:
- the ARHAI Scotland and NHS National Services Scotland logos
- any photographs
Any other use of copyright material belonging to ARHAI Scotland and its agents requires the formal permission of ARHAI Scotland.
National Policies Guidance and Outbreaks Programme Manager
Antimicrobial Resistance and Healthcare Associated Infection (ARHAI) Scotland
NHS National Services Scotland
5 Cadogan Street